TRUE Catalyst 9X3 Pro Goal Pad
NEW COMPOSITE THIGH RISE CORE
A 30% stiffer thigh rise is combined with more rigid knee stack, allowing for a better seal to the ice when dropping down and an improved ease of redirecting pucks.
THINNER THIGH RISE
A 40% thinner thigh rise provides ease in pad overlap when standing up or in butterfly. The pads are more reactive when dropping down and popping back up from the ice, giving greater mobility in game situations.
IMPROVED KNEE STACK RIGIDITY
New knee stack construction and improved rigidity provides greater stability. Combined with the stiffer thigh rise, it allows for more pressure on top of the pads in butterfly, leading to an even better seal to the ice.
• Boot Flex | Flex
• Boot Angle | Regular
• Leg Strap | Nylon 1" below, Knee fixed single
• Pad Break Core & Outer Roll | Single Break Core & Single Break Outer Roll - Soft
• Toe Attachment | HD Foam with Hybrid Bungee Lace (Pro Laces)
• Knee Zone | Recessed (with outer removable inside knee wrap)
• Boot Strap | No Strap
• Fast Glide Five Hole | Innovative design for better five hole coverage
• FRS (Fast Rotation System) | Located on the calf, FRS includes double internal adjustable straps for increased stability and even weight distribution.
• Single front surface featuring single break core with single break outer roll.