Engineered for mobility, these flexible boot pads were crafted for performance, agility, and movement.They combine innovation, clean design,and a vintage look with knee rolls.
PROSKATEGOAL CUSTOM FEATURES
- FLEXIBLE BOOT CORE: To enhance mobility and control in all different game situations. Better power pushes and seal to the post in the reverse VH.
- SEAL TO THE ICE: The thigh rise of the pad features a new composite thigh rise core that is 30% stiffer for better ice seal and rebound performance.
- FRS (FAST ROTATION SYSTEM): Allows the pad to be connected to the leg, making it very responsive without compromising rotation and stability when dropping to the ice. Located on the calf, FRS includes double internal adjustable straps for even weight distribution.
- KNEE ROLLS: For the one that likes the more aesthetic look of knee rolls, flatter than previously, providing better rebound control.
- BOOT ANGLE: Regular
- BOOT FLEX: Flex
- LEG STRAP: Below knee fixed single and/or 2" elastic
- TOE ATTACHMENT: ProLace Armour
- BOOT STRAP: Behind heel boot strap
- BREAK CORE AND OUTER ROLL: Pre-curved, single break core and single break outer roll, soft
- LEG CHANNEL: Tight fit FRS, no calf strap, 2" nylon
- KNEE ZONE: Recessed (With Outer Removable Inside Knee Wrap) - Suregrip