Engineered for freedom of movement. The L20.2 pads are designed to fit closer to the leg and higher on the skate for optimal ankle movement.
- SEAL TO THE ICE
- The top of the pad is made entirely of high-density foam, which allows for a superior seal to the ice.
- FRS (FAST ROTATION SYSTEM)
- Allows the pad to be connected to the leg, making it very responsive without compromising rotation and stability when dropping to the ice. Located on the calf, FRS includes double internal adjustable straps for even weight distribution.
- FLAT FACE LOOK
- Allows for more predictable rebounds vs knee rolls
- BOOT DENSITY
- LEG STRAP
- TOE ATTACHMENT
- BOOT STRAP
- SINGLE BREAK CORE AND NO BREAK OUTER ROLL
- Pre-curved, single break core and single break outer roll, soft
- LEG CHANNEL
- Tight fit FRS, no calf strap, 2" nylon
- KNEE ZONE
- Recessed (With Outer Removable Inside Knee Wrap) - Suregrip